Date(s) - 05/28/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This is a free, online event. Registration is required. Click here for more information and to RSVP.
If you have a computer, you can network. Let AE member Andy WInig share some valuable information about virtual networking and creating an effective elevator pitch online. In this online session, Andy will cover:
- How to be clear and concise
- Practical ways to start conversations with anyone, anywhere
- An Elevator Pitch that encourages referrals – even online
- What to do when people don’t get back to you
- Where to meet the right people
- How to gracefully end conversations with the wrong people
- How to follow up without being annoying
- How often to meet
- Who will be your best referral sources
This session will cover several techniques for starting conversations, then break into smaller discussion groups to practice while getting to know each other.